About the Event:
Festability is a Music Festival for people with disabilities living in Kent. There are over 50,000 children, young people & adults with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities in Kent.
We aim for it to be as close to other Music Festivals as possible, but with some additional elements that will help make it more suitable and be fully inclusive to all.
This will include a quiet/chill zone with sensory lights and sounds, a changing places suite, qualified staff to help assist and a karaoke tent
Festability brings together families and people with disabilities living in Kent in an informal and relaxed manner.
Breaking down barriers and building positive relationships for everybody involved in supporting children, young people and adults with disabilities in Kent.
You will also:
- Associate your organisation with the families attending the event
- Position yourself as an organisation that cares, and supports the families
- Develop trusted and valued relationships
- Generate brand awareness amongst the families
- Promote your brand pre-, post- and during the event
To find out more about our Sponsorship opportunities, you can download our media pack or contact firstname.lastname@example.org