Festability Tickets – Terms and Conditions
1. By purchasing a ticket to this event you are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions
2. All tickets are non-transferable
3. Tickets cannot be exchanged or replaced or refunded after entry to the venue
4. Festability reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone not in possession of a valid ticket.
5. Alcohol is not permitted to be bought into the venue. There will be alcohol available to purchase on site but we operate a strict ‘Challenge 25’ Policy so we advise bringing ID with you as a matter of caution.
6. Food may be brought into the venue as part of a picnic or similar substantial meal, BBQ’s of any type are strictly prohibited.
7. Under no circumstances are pets allowed, other than those forming part of any act or belonging to concessionaires (Strict rules apply)
8. Bookings that are made via the online system must be paid for at the time.
9. The gates will open at 11.30am
10. No dogs are permitted expect service or assistance dogs. Please keep them on a lead at all times and ensure you pick up after your dog.
11. It is your responsible to keep updated with any changes that may occur, such as opening/closing times, line-ups and other unavoidable changes that may affect the event.
12. Accessibility. The event is in a field, including parking, but it is flat. We are also providing disabled toilets and a mobiloo, which has changing table and hoist. Please contact one of our many stewards if you need any assistance on the day.
The event will not be cancelled in the event of bad weather and refunds will not be given if you choose not to attend.
In the event of a full cancellation of the event by the organisers, landowners or on the grounds of public or company safety the following shall apply:
1. Full refunds will be provided only as long as the customer notifies the event organisers either in writing via the website or by email, leaving their names, address and the number of tickets requiring a refund. Any requests made following this time will incur a 50% administration fee.
2. On receipt of notification to Festability we will notify you in writing as to the procedures and provide you with a refund as appropriate within 60 days.
3. Tickets purchased for the event should be returned to Festability, c/o Windchimes, Reynolds Close, Herne Bay, Kent CT6 6DS. Applications for refunds will only be accepted if notification is received within 48 hours and the tickets are returned within 14 days of the event. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
4. Tickets will not be refunded if the following apply
a. If tickets were purchased through an unauthorised outlet.
b. If ticket holders were unable to attend for any reason whatsoever which was not directly attributable to any failure on the part of Festability, including, but not limited to personal circumstances, illness, strike and travel problems
c. If only part of the event was forced to close.
5. If the event opens later than originally stated or any part of the event is delayed for safety or technical reasons
6. Refunds will only be considered on tickets, according to the terms and conditions as set out in this document. Festability shall not be liable in whole or in part for any consequential losses, including but not limited to travel expenses, parking fees or out of pocket expenses.